Looking to Create a Lucrative and Reputable Physical Therapy Practice? The Power and Innovation Behind the Colorado Physical Therapy Network Will Help You Do That, AND MORE!
Dear Fellow Physical Therapist,
If you are reading this, it is quite likely that you are a new practitioner. You have likely found that starting your own physical therapy practice is a highly challenging endeavor and were looking for guidelines on how to start your physical therapy practice in Colorado. The financial requirements, licensing guidelines, and insurance necessities may seem to weigh heavily on your ability to transition from a student to a business owner.
This is just the beginning.
You probably have not even touched on where you will open your practice, determined the services that you will offer, outlined your pricing model, or established the marketing techniques that you will use to attract new patients.
Building a lucrative physical therapy practice may prove to be long, enduring, and extremely tiresome. If you do it alone – without the assistance of an established network that knows the ins and outs of your business – you may find that it takes years to break even. Numerous therapists before you have simply given up on their dream of having their own practice before they even started.
The truth is, your dreams can become a reality.
Being that you have landed on this page, it is almost a guarantee that you find yourself lost in the whirlwind of policies, procedures, laws, industry jargon, financial strain, and time restrictions. You probably feel as if all that schooling and the money you have invested into your career is lost and that there was no point, whatsoever.
If you find yourself entering the troublesome downward spiral that is pushing you to your limits, do not fret. You are not alone. Not only have those before you been in the same position, but many after you will also experience this type of situation.
Do not allow yourself to be pulled into the negativity that seemingly surrounds you. There IS hope! Continue reading to learn more….
Quit Wasting Your Time and Your Money
- Would you like to learn how to easily onboard into the emerging and extremely popular telehealth technology?
- Do you want to learn how to harness technology in order to work effectively and remotely with your patients?
- How would you like to finally pay off all of your educational and licensing expenses – with ease?
- Do you want to learn how to utilize and streamline regulatory changes such as Electronic Health Records and ICD-10 code alterations?
- Would you like to learn all of the ins and outs associated with reimbursement schedules?
- Do you want to gain a comprehensive understanding of billing guidelines so that you may drastically improve the remuneration rates of your physical therapy practice?
- Would you like to learn the industry secrets behind attracting and retaining the best practitioners and health care associates?
Join the Colorado Physical Therapy Network TODAY and Start Raking in the PROFITS as Quickly as Tomorrow
The Colorado Physical Therapy Network is one of the fastest-growing and most comprehensive collaboration networks in operation today for practitioners and physical therapy practice owners. The organization holds a high level of commitment and dedication to ensure the rapid growth and success of the absolute best rehabilitation service businesses within the State of Colorado. It will – literally – result in the highest level of success of your physical therapy practice.
By becoming a member of the Colorado Physical Therapy Network today, you will completely transform your business. The solutions, resources, network, and knowledge shared with each member will change the method in which you do business. Not only will you find that opening your own practice instantly becomes a breeze, you will find that the partnership you develop with the Colorado Physical Therapy Network boosts patient outcomes, builds the credibility of your brand, AND increases your profits – all VERY RAPIDLY!
Maximize Your Potential for Success TODAY by Establishing a Foundational Relationship with CPTN NOW
By initiating your relationship with the Colorado Physical Therapy Network TODAY, you will reap the following amazing benefits:
- Learn how to discover patients that are in search of the services that you offer with very simple marketing strategies that are utilized by the most popular physical therapy practices worldwide!
- Learn how to successfully advertise your practice so that you experience optimal exposure in the medical field – which will dramatically increase the number of incoming referrals that you receive!
- Learn how to ensure that all parties associated with your practice – the patients, doctors, therapists, and insurance companies – can work easily together in a highly cooperative fashion!
- Learn how to discover therapy clinics throughout Colorado that possess complete credentials for networking purposes!
- Learn how to reduce treatment times for the patients of your physical therapy practice while boosting the outcomes of those individuals!
- Learn how to reduce the costs of your patients so that your physical therapy practice has a competitive edge in the industry!
- Learn how to maintain an independently owned physical therapy practice and how to avoid having to get involved with clinics owned by corporations and those that receive profits for getting referrals!
The AMAZING Benefits Offered by the Colorado Physical Therapy Network
The Colorado Physical Therapy Network is known for its fundamental belief that the core of every practitioner’s success is accountability. As a result, numerous provisions have been put into place that are highly beneficial to your practice. These include – but are not at all limited to – the following:
- You – as the licensed practitioner of your practice – are responsible for your practice and all of the activities, therein. In other words, you do not sacrifice your level of control over your business to a corporate or any other type of entity that has their own ulterior motives at work.
- When you accept membership into the Colorado Physical Therapy Network, you are held to the highest level of accountability. In turn, this lends heavily to your reputation and trustworthiness in the industry. For example, you are responsible for the care standards of your practice and all associated equipment, the cleanliness of your practice, infection control, the employees that you hire and manage, and more! The best part is, while you are held accountable, the Colorado Physical Therapy Network works in conjunction with your practice – as a professional partner – to ensure your overall success!
- To enter into the network, you must be certified as a physical therapist, hold a license for the State of Colorado, and are capable of meeting all of the policies, procedures, laws, and other guidelines associated with your practice. All those that you network with at Colorado Physical Therapy Network (CPTN) have met all of the same requirements. In other words, you will only work with the best and network with the best of the best!
- The Colorado Physical Therapy Network works under what is referred to as a “Messenger Model System”. This means it is an Independent Practice Association that acts as a type of messenger between independent physical therapy clinics and the payors to those clinics.
- By joining the Colorado Physical Therapy Network, you have the ability to tap into a massive amount of knowledge and expertise through the other professionals that are members of the network.
- The Colorado Physical Therapy Network provides social networking events, webinars, and other events that help physical therapy practitioners and clinic owners to gather, collaborate, and gain access to various types of resources that will help enhance the practice – as a whole.
- As a physical therapy practice owner that joins the Colorado Physical Therapy Network for the purpose and intent of collaboration, you will gain immediate access to solutions of the emerging and current issues that are negatively impacting your industry. Examples include the push for healthcare that is outcome based, exceptionally high drug prices, and even cybersecurity threats. Imagine facing a problem and getting an immediate solution!
- One of the most important aspects of opening your own physical therapy practice is building your brand. The Colorado Physical Therapy Network aids each PT that joins in creating a solid reputation that builds confidence among the medical community and patients. As a member of CPTN, you are more than just a practitioner. You are a partner to each and every other single member and they are each a partner with you. It is not a competitive network. It is a cooperative network. You will stand together to develop strategies for success while discovering methods for making your practice stand apart.
- The Colorado Physical Therapy Network offers many communication services that will help you get the most from payors and carriers that are all part of the industry. Best of all, you do not have to initiate these communications – CPTN will do it for you!
- Have you previously followed a certain guideline in treating ALL your patients – like a “one size fits all”? If so, you are not alone. The good news is, the Colorado Physical Therapy Network offers unique custom care plans that will allow you to give patients what they – and they only – need so that they experience the best outcome possible for their individual needs. You no longer have to focus on the “volume” of services that you offer in order to make money. Now, you can focus on the “value” of services so that patient satisfaction levels are increased and their health is completely optimized!
- That brings us to one of the latest additions of the Colorado Physical Therapy Network – that is, the Rocky Mountain Rehab Alliance. This is a special group that collaborates in order to redefine the relationships that physical therapists have between the payors and the patients. Naturally, it introduces new treatment models that actually increases profitability AND patient care. As a member of the Colorado Physical Therapy Network, you will gain access to all of the immense benefits that come with the integration of the Rocky Mountain Rehab Alliance
Your Membership is a MUST!
As you can see, if you are a new physical therapy provider or you have an interest in opening your very own physical therapy practice, your membership to the Colorado Physical Therapy Network is absolutely beneficial to your practice. Apply Today!