As we all prepare as a nation, physical therapists have a responsibility to accommodate patients in a safe way. Physical Therapists will now be allowed to engage in “e-visits” for assessment and management services.
Read The News from APTA about COVIDO-19.
Check the Colorado Department of Health Care Policy & Financing for updates on Telemedicine for Providers.
Colorado Physical Therapy Network Introduces
Colorado’s Premiere Management Service Organization
for Physical Therapists
- Increase cooperation between physicians, insurers, therapists and patients
- Reduce patient treatment time through superior PT, OT, and SLP treatment
- Reduce overall costs through returning patients to productive lives sooner
- Find fully credentialed therapy clinics throughout the State of Colorado
The CPTN Difference
At Colorado Physical Therapy Network, we believe in the concept of accountability. On the part of our patients,
our members and ourselves. To that end, we have built in a number of unique provisions
that make a real difference in the way we do business.
Independently Owned Clinics
Clinic Eligibility Requirements
What we do for you:
As an Independent Practice Association (IPA) comprised of 130 outpatient rehab clinics, we work with each clinic as a messenger between managed care payors/carriers and independent practice providers/clinics. We try to ensure that clinics are able to get the most from each payor/carrier and are able to focus more on patient care. All member clinics can have access to all contracts available to the network (unless health plans select clinics geographically or otherwise limit the participating panels). However, clinics are free to “opt in” or “opt out” of contracts due to CPTN’s status as a messenger model system.
What you can do for us:
To make what we do the most effective for you, here are some steps for you to help us:
– Yearly facesheets of updated Malpractice/Liability Insurance
– Yearly W-9 facesheets
– Bi-annual or annual licensure updates (DORA) for each therapist
– Any roster changes:
– Dates and names of therapists who have left the practice
– Dates and names of therapists that are new (Yay!!)
– If any therapist’s name changes while working for you
– Update us if there are any changes to health plans you are working with (add or drop)
Your CPTN Family
Mark, Kerry and Tonya