As we all prepare as a nation, physical therapists have a responsibility to accommodate patients in a safe way. Physical Therapists will now be allowed to engage in “e-visits” for assessment and management services.
Read The News from APTA about COVIDO-19.
Check the Colorado Department of Health Care Policy & Financing for updates on Telemedicine for Providers.
Colorado Physical Therapy Network Introduces
Colorado’s Premiere Management Service Organization
for Physical Therapists
- Increase cooperation between physicians, insurers, therapists and patients
- Reduce patient treatment time through superior PT, OT, and SLP treatment
- Reduce overall costs through returning patients to productive lives sooner
- Find fully credentialed therapy clinics throughout the State of Colorado
The RoMoRA model attempts to address cost issues in a way that is unique in our local and regional markets, while also maintaining high standards of care/outcomes and customer service.
Here is an overview:
- A single Tax ID makes it more cost efficient for the health plan to pay and member clinics to be paid, thus providing economies of scale to our healthplan partners.
- There is transparency between practices in business arrangements.
- RoMoRA has a commitment to delivering high quality physical therapy service with the goal of reducing the total cost of orthopedic musculoskeletal care, particularly in reducing the downstream costs of such care. As a group, we are attempting to have measurable quality that we can sell to insurance companies that wish to contract with us, with cost savings to health insurance companies in imaging, medications, and surgeries.
- All clinics will have a singular EMR and outcomes collection system, which make the administration of physical therapy service more cost-effective for us and the payers.
- This model allows for more cost sharing opportunities that have not been explored.
The CPTN Difference
At Colorado Physical Therapy Network, we believe in the concept of accountability. On the part of our patients,
our members and ourselves. To that end, we have built in a number of unique provisions
that make a real difference in the way we do business.
Your CPTN Family
Mark, Kerry and Tonya
Become A Member
Want More Info Before you Get Started?
Independently Owned Clinics
Clinic Eligibility Requirements
What we do for you:
As an Independent Practice Association (IPA) comprised of 130 outpatient rehab clinics, we work with each clinic as a messenger between managed care payors/carriers and independent practice providers/clinics. We try to ensure that clinics are able to get the most from each payor/carrier and are able to focus more on patient care. All member clinics can have access to all contracts available to the network (unless health plans select clinics geographically or otherwise limit the participating panels). However, clinics are free to “opt in” or “opt out” of contracts due to CPTN’s status as a messenger model system.
What you can do for us:
To make what we do the most effective for you, here are some steps for you to help us:
– Yearly facesheets of updated Malpractice/Liability Insurance
– Yearly W-9 facesheets
– Bi-annual or annual licensure updates (DORA) for each therapist
– Any roster changes:
– Dates and names of therapists who have left the practice
– Dates and names of therapists that are new (Yay!!)
– If any therapist’s name changes while working for you
– Update us if there are any changes to health plans you are working with (add or drop)
Learn More on Our Blog
Now that you have opened your PT practice, it is time to work on generating a stream of new patients. It comes down to...
Looking to Create a Lucrative and Reputable Physical Therapy Practice? The Power and Innovation Behind the Colorado...
If you are a licensed physical therapist, you have many career opportunities available to you. Many elect to work for...
A physical therapy assistant – sometimes referred to as a “PTA” – are highly skilled healthcare workers that are...
The Colorado Physical Therapy Network (CPTN) is a special organization designed specifically for physical therapists,...
New technology is everywhere, it's no surprise to see it in Physical Therapy as well. Physical therapists are known...