Please check here for CPTN Members looking for motivated therapists to join their creative independent practice.
Privately-owned clinic in the rapidly growing Reunion/Commerce City area is looking for a part-time (20-30 hours a week) physical therapist for our busy out-patient orthopedic clinic. Position has strong possibility of becoming full-time. Paid time off, $500 – $1000 dollars in continuing education and medical. Pay is dependent on experience, new graduates are welcome to apply. Every therapist has their own schedule with 45 minutes of treatment time for each recurring patient and 1 hour treatment times for evaluations.
The role of the Physical Therapist is to plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate and direct our physical therapy services, as well as its programs and activities. You will work with a team of therapists with over 24 years of combined experience and one assistant to determine the needs of our patients and design and carry out individualized treatment plans.
Duties to Include:
- Complete individualized evaluations to develop treatment plans including functional and patient-specific goals
- Customize interventions to maximize a patient’s level of function and achieve their goals
- Utilize functional outcome measures and testing to assess progress and/or change treatment plans
- Supervise the work of physical therapist assistant or other support staff
- Complete detailed documentation using electronic medical record software
- Effectively communicate with patients, families, staff, and other healthcare providers part of care team
- Graduate of an accredited college or university with a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy
- Must have active, unencumbered license to practice in state of Colorado
- Manual therapy skills a must
Please fax resume to 720-506-5343 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org