Job OpportunitiesCheck here for CPTN Members looking for motivated therapists to join their creative independent practice.
COLORADO SPINE THERAPY
We are a small physical therapist owned clinic in Denver and in need of a new colleague to join our team as a front desk administrator. If you have great people skills, a sense of humor, a willingness to go the extra mile and prefer to work in a relaxed atmosphere then you are the person we are looking for!
We are looking for a colleague who would:
- Manage our physical therapists’ schedules
- Manage incoming calls and return messages from patients
- Collect balances/copays/co-insurance and post these payments into patient’s accounts
- Process mail and posting payments coming into the mail into patient’s accounts
- Take initial (new) patients’ and their insurance information and entering into the system
- Entering new physician’s info into the system
- Adding new patients and physicians to our mailing lists
- Keep track of things to order: paper, ink, paper cups, tissues etc
- Processing faxes
On the job training provided.
In addition to great people skills and a sense of humor we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- Moderate level of computer skills (Word, Excel)
- Preferably have three to five years of experience in a physical therapy/medical setting.
This is a summary of what would offer you if join our team:
- Salary: negotiable
Did we trigger your interest? Please send you resume to Stefan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check us out on our website: www.coloradospinetherapy.com
Comprehensive Physical Therapy & Fitness is seeking a Part Time Physical Therapist–Outpatient Orthopedic clinic. If desired, can grow to full time. Great atmosphere, mentoring available by experienced and knowledgeable PT’s.
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapist (PT) therapy program
- Current state licensure
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Results-oriented with strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Tech-savvy with the ability to learn quickly
- Willing to jump in with marketing to build the business
- Evaluate and treat patients with current best evidence
- Market locally
- Help with social medial marketing
- May provide classes if desired (balance, TRX, etc)
- Document accurately, communicate with doctors in timely manner
Please send resume with cover letter to email@example.com. Or fax to 720-542-9831.