The information provided here is for educational and entertainment purposes only. It’s up to you to contact your attorney, the appropriate state agencies, doctor, and any other competent professional to verify the proper medical, legal, and procedural steps necessary for your situation.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on this web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on this web site are provided “as is”. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, this site does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall this site or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this site, even if this site or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on this web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. this site does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. This site does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
This site has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by any member of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
This site may include links to other sites that offer items for sale. The owners of this site may receive a commission from such sites. Any such transactions are between the user and the owners of the included linked site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to this web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions Applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Google Adsense and the DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, this site will never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 18, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 18.
Under our Terms of Service, children under 18 are not allowed to access our service.
Collection of Personal Information
When visiting this site, the IP address used to access the site will be logged along with the dates and times of access. This information is purely used to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement and gather broad demographic information for internal use. Most importantly, any recorded IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Links to third party Websites
We have included links on this site for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
The contents of this statement may be altered at any time, at our discretion.
This blog is a collaborative blog written and edited by several people. For questions about this blog, please contact us. (Disclosure At coloradophysicaltherapynetwork DOT com).
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will generally be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is not generally directly compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified. For example, some of the products endorsed on this blog are linked to sales pages via affiliate links, a common practice on the internet. On this blog, these links will usually be clearly identified with the word “recommends” or similar wording.
Fundamentally, our policy is to be as transparent as possible. Transparency is the key to trust.
This statement applies to those who use our website and the services that are provided herein. We prohibit the use of any of our site service to be associated with the transmission, distribution or delivery of any unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial e-mail (“Spam”) in any manner.
You may not use any of our services to send Spam. You also may not deliver Spam or cause Spam to be delivered to any of our users, past present or future.
In addition, e-mail sent, or caused to be sent, to or through the online services that we provide may not:
*use or contain invalid or forged headers;
*use or contain invalid or non-existent domain names;
*employ any technique to otherwise misrepresent,
*hide or obscure any information in identifying the point of origin or the transmission path;
*use other means of deceptive addressing;
*use a third party’s Internet domain name, or be relayed from or through a third party’s equipment, without permission of the third party;
*contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise contain false or misleading content;
*fail to comply with additional technical standards described below; or
*otherwise violate the applicable Conditions of Use for this site.
We do not permit or authorize any attempt to use our Internet services in a manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any aspect of any of these services, or that could interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any service.
If we believe that unauthorized or improper use is being made of any service, we may, without notice, take such action as it, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate, including blocking messages from a particular Internet domain, mail server or IP address. We may immediately terminate any account on any service which it determines, in its sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any e-mail that violates this policy.
Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit or send e-mail to, or through, our Internet services. Failure to enforce this policy in every instance does not amount to a waiver of our rights.
Unauthorized use of our website services in connection with the transmission of unsolicited e-mail, including the transmission of e-mail in violation of this policy, may result in civil, criminal, or administrative penalties against the sender and those assisting the sender.
If you have received SPAM that you believe has come from us or our site, please contact us so that we may deal with it in accordance with our policies.
This site respects the intellectual property rights of others and excepts its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, we will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed on this site.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site. Upon receipt of Notice we will take whatever action deemed appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Site, at our sole discretion.