If you have your own physical therapy practice, you may feel like you’re being left behind in today’s healthcare industry, since it’s not a part of larger delivery care systems.
On the other hand, you don’t want to hand over control of your practice. But size seems to matter today.
We’re offering a new option for physical therapists that will allow you to keep control while giving you the size you need.
Colorado’s Premiere Management Service Organization (MSO).
By becoming a part of our MSO, you’ll get to collaborate with other practices, working under a single administrative-based organization.
The Benefits of a Management Service Organization for Your Practice
Why consider enjoying our Management Service Organization? It offers many benefits to independent physical therapy practices, including:
- Organizing practices under a single main tax ID number
- Electronic-based medical records and billing technology will be outsourced, reducing time consumption and expenses
- Reduction in administrative tasks and you’ll be able to focus on offering the best patient care
- Combining practices helps reduce economic-based costs for everyone
- Size matters and help grab the attention of payors while offering better negotiating strength
- Offers an opportunity for better reimbursement and makes it easy to offer value-driven care to patients
- Retain your brand but enjoy the benefits of being a part of a larger organization
- Offers value to payors, ensuring they’re more likely to pay and at higher rates
- Broader patient access is a benefit, which is also very important to payors
- Using a single TIN number makes payment processing and contracting easier, reducing costs for the payor, which increases the value of MSO providers to payors
- Helps offer predictable, consistent cost and functional outcomes for all involved clinics
- Being part of an MSO offers value for patients by measuring outcomes and managing patient care more effectively
- Deliver care to patients at a reasonable cost
What We Already Have in Place
We already have a “Founders Group” in place that includes 12 clinics, and these clinics are committed to working towards a quality, functional Management Service Organization. While we’re excited about our “Founder’s Group,” we’re excited to turn our MSO into a much larger unit, so we’re open to the interest of other independent physical therapy practices as well.
Learn More about CPTN Prime and how it can benefit your independent practice