The Colorado Physical Therapy Network
Dedicated to the Very Best Physical Therapy Rehabilitation Services in Colorado
Colorado Physical Therapy Network is organized to support PT, OT, and SLP independent practices. By providing a group structure to promote an environment of increased mutual cooperation between PT, OT, and SLP’s, physicians, third party payors, and patients, for the benefit of all parties involved.
- Increase cooperation between physicians, insurers, therapists and patients
- Reduce patient treatment time through superior PT, OT, and SLP treatment
- Reduce overall costs through returning patients to productive lives sooner
- Find fully credentialed therapy clinics throughout the State of Colorado
The Colorado Physical Therapy Network Difference
At CPTN, we believe in the concept of accountability – on the part of our patients,
our members and ourselves. To that end, we have built in a number of unique provisions
that make a real difference in the way we do business.
Independently Owned ClinicsAll CPTN clinics are independently owned by the licensed practitioner – with a very personal interest in the quality of physical therapy care they provide. Corporate-owned clinics and referral-for-profit relationships are not permitted.
Clinic Eligibility RequirementsCPTN-member clinics must meet eligibility standards of care and standards for space, equipment, cleanliness, infection control, staffing and documentation before they are approved for membership.
Therapist CredentiallingEach CPTN – certified physical therapist must be state licensed, demonstrate the ability to meet CPTN practice guidelines and provide evidence of ongoing professional development.
What we do for you:
As an Independent Practice Association (IPA) comprised of 130 outpatient rehab clinics, we work with each clinic as a messenger between managed care payors/carriers and independent practice providers/clinics. We try to ensure that clinics are able to get the most from each payor/carrier and are able to focus more on patient care. All member clinics can have access to all contracts available to the network (unless health plans select clinics geographically or otherwise limit the participating panels). However, clinics are free to “opt in” or “opt out” of contracts due to CPTN’s status as a messenger model system.
What you can do for us:
To make what we do the most effective for you, here are some steps for you to help us:
- Yearly facesheets of updated Malpractice/Liability Insurance
- Yearly W-9 facesheets
- Bi-annual or annual licensure updates (DORA) for each therapist
- Any roster changes:
- Dates and names of therapists who have left the practice
- Dates and names of therapists that are new (Yay!!)
- If any therapist’s name changes while working for you
- Update us if there are any changes to health plans you are working with (add or drop)
Your CPTN Family
Mark, Kerry and Tonya
Become A Member
Join the network that can make a real difference in the way you do business.